As beautiful, healthy hair is always a key focus for Keratin Complex, the new Style range contains proprietary keratin (of course!), anti-oxidants and UV protectants to ensure long-lasting, nourished, gorgeous results for any hair type or texture. Keratin Complex Style aligns to the entire Keratin Complex treatment portfolio and is also designed to work synergistically with all Keratin Complex products.
“The introduction of Keratin Complex Style not only completes our keratin-enhanced portfolio but also elevates our salon offerings and their customer’s experience. We are truly now a customizable, full-service company with best-in-class keratin smoothing treatments, keratin-enhanced color line, a full aftercare line and now styling. Keratin Complex Style completes a 360-degree healthy hair regimen from treatment all the way through to style,” commented Zoe Hyams, Vice President Marketing, Keratin Complex.
“This year has been about reinforcing the brand’s foundation and focusing on our unique keratin - delivering healthy, strong, smooth results that clients love. From new aluminum, packaging to imagery, Keratin Complex Style takes everything up a notch. Keratin doesn’t just mean smooth, it means healthy and textured. Today’s edgier looks still need the foundation of healthy hair!” added Hyams.
All 9 Keratin Complex Style products come in new sleek, aluminum packaging and can be layered together or used separately to create endless hairstyles with a myriad of textures and finishes – from lightweight to firm hold or from matte to high shine. Each bottle comes with a consumer-friendly hold and shine factor scale, making it easy to achieve the perfect look every time. Versatility and healthy hair are the name of the game in 2020!
What makes this new range so unique?
- Customizable finishes
- Formulas rich in proprietary keratin for stronger, healthier hair
- Instantly fights frizz
- Helps repair damage
- Extends the life of smoothing treatments
- No added parabens
- No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Safe on color-treated and chemically-treated hair
- Water soluble
The innovative new Keratin Complex Style range includes:
- Keratin Complex Firm Hold Hairspray (9oz/SRP $26 and also available in travel size 1.8oz/SRP $12) offers maximum hold with all-day style retention without flaking.
- Looking for something lighter? No problem, the Keratin Complex Flex Hold Hairspray (9oz/SRP$26 - Available in travel size 1.8oz/SRP $12) is what you need. This lightweight hairspray layers without adding weight for a soft and touchable finish. Both Keratin Complex Firm Hold Hairspray and Keratin Complex Flex Hold Hairspray are available in travel sizes to always be ready to touch up hair on-the-go.
- Keratin Complex Volumizing Foam (8oz/SRP $24) is perfect to add volume and fullness while also providing fully moveable hold and strengthening hair fibers.
- For a more undone and tousled look, Keratin Complex Texturizing Spray (5 oz/SRP $24) is perfect, as it adds separation between locks, enhancing curls and waves beautifully.
- For a strong and all-day hold, Keratin Complex Strong Hold Gel (5oz/SRP $24) delivers a flexible control, pairing it with lasting shine, softness, and manageability without stickiness, flaking or buildup. It can be applied to both dry or wet hair and is perfect for all hair types.
- The leave-in Keratin Complex Styling Lotion (5oz/SRP $24) features a lightweight, moisturizing formula with weightless hold, cutting down blow-dry time while protecting the hair from heat damage.
- Keratin Complex Molding Paste (5oz/SRP $24) adds a semi-matte finish while offering a superior definition and separation, making it ideal for styles that require texture and hold.
- Keratin Complex Styling Gel (8 oz/SRP $24) features a lightweight conditioning formula and long-lasting control, ideal for curl definition and shine.
- Keratin Complex Shine Spray (3 oz/SRP $24) delvers mega-watt shine instantly and also strengthens and conditions hair while protecting it against heat damage.
Keratin Complex Style products will be available in fine salons and online in September.