2019 MET Gala Hairstyle Created by Celeb Stylist - Ryan Trygstad using Keratin Complex
The style gurus have spoken and the 2019 MET Gala in New York City was one for the record books with celebrities delivering some over-the-top, stunning style moments based off the gala’s “Camp” theme this year.
One of the most beautiful looks to grace the red carpet was on actress Emma Roberts, who donned a stunning couture Giambattista Valli pink tulle gown with perfectly accessorized waved hair with flowers, adding to her modern princess vibe, created by the talented, hairstylist-to-the-stars, Ryan Trygstad, who used Keratin Complex® hair care and styling products to deliver one of the night’s most glamorous and ethereal looks.
Trygstad shared this step-by-step on how he created this look:
- I first prepped Emma’s wet hair with Keratin Complex Intense Rx® Active Keratin Repair Serum from midshaft to ends to ensure hair is incredibly healthy.
- Then, I sprayed 4-5 pumps of Keratin Complex Keratin Obsesssed™ Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray from the base of the hair through to the ends, which delivered instant shine and frizz-free, smooth results.
- For lift and control, I added Keratin Complex Vita Volume Boosting Foam at her root.
- I dried Emma’s hair with a boar hair soft brush, section by section.
- Once the hair was dry, I sprayed each section with Keratin Complex Thermo-Shine Thermal Protectant Mist for heat protection before using heat tools and for extra luminous shine.